Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Room with a View




I have been laid up getting tuned and metaled up for the next couple decades. My "tripod neck" that I attributed to age and overuse was much more serious than that requiring a few neck vertebrae to be fused (bolted) together. 


One morning, while pondering when I was going to go home, a young lady came in and said "What a beautiful view!" I looked at her and thought "What??" It was then that I realized I had been looking down at the barren rooftops and she was looking at the beautiful blue sky. She changed my attitude!


The other realization during my confinement was how tough some families have it when loved ones are ill and will never return to normal. I am grateful I will be back to normal. I have been reminded that I am not in control and time is limited. It is time to get back to seeing and sharing nature's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment