Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Yellowstone Rendezvous

My daughter, Angela, and I have volunteered to lead a winter photo tour in Yellowstone the beginning of December. This is a notoriously bad time to host a tour but we thought we were up for the challenge. We are currently a couple people short to run the class, actually more of a tour of photo hot spots on the northern tier. The idea is to lead a multi-generational group and allow you to connect with a friend, child, sibling, or parent through photography. Kind of a special Christmas present!

This is the link to the Yellowstone Forever listing: https://shop.yellowstone.org/courses/field-seminars/new-photography-rendezvous

I am currently in the Park filming late fall wildlife activity and was fortunate to see this pair that I photographed in the spring. When I get home I'll find a comparison shot to show how much the cub has grown in about six months. (Still frame from video)


No comments:

Post a Comment