Friday, November 3, 2017

It's all how you look at it.

 I had a bad week with camera issues. My Sony took a beating in Yellowstone and will cost $600 to repair. Who would think a broken HDMI port with cost an arm and a leg? After 10 years of trail cam placement in public areas I finally had one stolen. It was only a matter of time but I'm a sucker for thinking the best in people. Heading to Menard's for a cable lock.
Overall this fall has been the one of best in years with more travel and photography than ever. I'm looking forward to November to catch up with editing. You will be seeing a wide variety of shots from Yellowstone and Kenya over the next few weeks.

Technical: first shot looking down into log. second shot taken with camera placed on leaves and shot using delayed shutter release. wide angle, f22 and f16

1 comment: